Monday, January 23, 2023

The Power of Support Animals on Mental Health

 
Hey there 👋

My name is Samantha, and I'm the community guide over at Bezzy for Depression. This week I've filled your usual Healthline newsletter full of free content you can only find on Bezzy.

See you there,
Samantha
The Power of Support Animals on Mental Health
Read on  →
I Was Nervous About Trying Zoloft, But It Changed My Life for the Better
 
Read on  →
What's It Like to Be Suicidal? This Is My Experience, and How I Got Through It
 
Read on  →
9 Helpful Tips When Working from Home Triggers Your Depression
 
Read on  →
More from bezzy
GET STARTED  →
 
Start a custom weight loss program
 
Community lives here.
 
 
 
LEARN MORE  
 
 
fb   tt   insta
View in browser

Did a friend send you this email? Subscribe here.
To see all newsletters, click here.

Privacy   |   Unsubscribe

© 2023 Healthline Media
660 3rd Street, San Francisco, CA 94107

No comments:

Post a Comment